Monday, September 24, 2012

Two Monarchs Head for Mexico

Addy and Auggi had two of their monarchs fly off for Mexico today.  Lucky Noah found a caterpillar out in the flower/milkweed patch at school! 
Today:  math Saxon #21 (6-23)/ fact sheet if student missed 10 or more/ homework & calendar math
Reading:  Sign of Beaver voc sheet (voc words and voc sentences only)
Practice spelling test tonight/ parent sign and student corrects 2X

We took our first Language Arts Acuity test today.  I'm not sure if parents are sent any results.  I'll try to check on that.  You may ask me, and I can relay the results I wrote down.  I'll be going online to see where the problem areas were for our class.  You can begin practicing Acuity at home.  Your child will need to take their password home if they don't know it.  The site is called acuityathome.com
I will be loading the program with areas that need to be practiced.

No comments: